When you come across a well produced CD...

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
emotion-11.gif
try supertramp, some things never change...it is also a hdcd recording for those that have the right cdp.

this is why it sounds like the dogs dangly bits, mastered by the genius bob ludwig....

it is unlike any of the older super tramp albums, released in 97....

the bass will blow you out of the room, my favorite for annoying the neighbours...
emotion-14.gif

cayorob

May 4, 2009
Visit site
SteveR750:

Crikey, I've just put Buckcherry on and Lordy I'm actually IN THE STUDIO with them!!!

The more this CD6 burns in the better it gets, frankly its an amazing piece of equipment to my ears.

I'd never heard of them, just Spotified them and they sound amazing!! Another reason these forums are great, introducing new music!

I take it they are all recorded well too? Buckcherry / Buckcherry sounds impressive on spotify so i'll be ordering that album!

SteveR750

I only own the one album, but I do like it. If thats your cup of tea then I'd reccommend Airbourne, how ACDC really should sound like not producing the tosh that occupies half of Black Ice......

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
SteveR750:
Crikey, I've just put Buckcherry on and Lordy I'm actually IN THE STUDIO with them!!!

The more this CD6 burns in the better it gets, frankly its an amazing piece of equipment to my ears.

Just had a listen to them, their album '15'. Sounded pretty good. The lead singer reminds me of the singer from 'Terrorvision'. Remember them, from the 90's?

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
bretty:SteveR750:

Just had a listen to them, their album '15'. Sounded pretty good. The lead singer reminds me of the singer from 'Terrorvision'. Remember them, from the 90's?

How to Make friends and Influence people
emotion-1.gif
- Played it to death at Uni along with others of that Ilk, a recent system upgrade got me pulling out nearly Every Cd i own to have a listen, this was one but I was not over fussed with the recording quality, Screaming Trees Sweet oblivion was much better recorded not the best but the Vocals are really nice, in fact just put it on now. Have added Buckberry to my Amazon Wish List, will keep an eye on that one.
emotion-21.gif

SteveR750

wowee just found another - Hipsway by Hipsway. I didnt realise how good the drummer is, a couple of the tracks are simply bouncing along, its amazing how much rhythm in a song can be convyed simply by the hi-hat.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
SteveR750:wowee just found another - Hipsway by Hipsway. I didnt realise how good the drummer is, a couple of the tracks are simply bouncing along, its amazing how much rhythm in a song can be convyed simply by the hi-hat.

Have you recently got your new kit?

When I got my gear in November, I spent 12 hours a day for the first couple weeks, playing every cd I had, With a proper smile all over my face. It's great, aint it?

Have you found that some songs sound completely different? Admittedly, my upgrade was from a nothing Hitachi mini system, but the difference in sound, detail and timing was huge. One track that jumps to mind was one off Damien Rice's 'O'. I'd listened to it loads on the Hitachi and it was a simple song with just Damien and his guitar. When I played it through my new system, there was at least four guitars playing in the background. Amazing.

Hope you keep on enjoying your new purchase.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts