when it all just clicks into place

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Recently bought myself a new amp, cd player and speakers, and though i liked them, i didn't love them.

Until now.

Just got home (yes it's late) and put NIN - Hesetation Marks cd on - very loud. Amazing.

What a fantastic piece of kit i'm starting to think. Maybe at lower volume levels i'm not hearing any benefits to my previous kit (and to be honest i was disappointed in my return for what i'd spent) but cranking it up - bloody fantastic. If only i had an empty house more often to be able to blast my music and appreciate my new system.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
That's good mate :)

I prefer to have equally good sound on any volumes that my current 'transition' system gives me :rockout:

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Personally I think music neads to be listened to at a reletivly loud volume if you want the get the best quality out of it. I do like putting tunes down low in the background but then I expect not to hear as much detail as I would at a higher volume. After all if music was recorded at a quiet volume then it would sound better at a lower volume.

NIN of course would have been recorded at a much higher level so the fact it sounded better when you cranked it up gives some backing to my point.

The more you listen to your new system, all the components and cables will ware in and it should sound even better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts