When is the next issue out?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there i am a subscriber to the magazine but i am a bit concerned that i have not received the latest mag. I am pretty sure the last one i received was end Dec/start Jan so should of i received another one by now?

Thanks

Andy

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Our February issue went on sale 10th Jan (posted out to subscribers the week before - so should have been with you @ month ago)

Next (March) issue goes on sale 10th Feb and was posted out to subscribers on Friday, so should be landing through letterboxes from tomorrow morning.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
Our February issue went on sale 10th Jan (posted out to subscribers the week before - so should have been with you @ month ago)

Next (March) issue goes on sale 10th Feb and was posted out to subscribers on Friday, so should be landing through letterboxes from tomorrow morning.

Yay..................mine's arrived today!!!

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:

Hi Clare,

Is this true of international subscriptions, too? I got one as a Christmas gift and believe that this is the first issue I should get!

Hedgehog

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts