what vinyl are you finding hard to get/looking to hunt down!!!!!!

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i love the what are listening to thread so im starting what vinyl records are after and finding them hard to hunt down at a good price

i have a few to kick us off

-the rifles -no love lost

-22-20's self titled album

-i am kloot-natural history

-kula shaker-k

im hoping we can help each out and put links up when a deal comes up. also like the idea of a bargin thread i have just got through the post beady eye 2lp from amazon £8.99 and they have it now already up at £15.99 so i should of put it up as a bargin imo

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Two albums I want and have never seen are
Richie Sambora “Stranger in this Town”
Mick Jagger “Goddess in the Doorway”
I have a long list of other stuff I want but should be able to get them at record fairs or new.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
LA. A few copies of the jagger album on music stack. Local.ish to the uk. Mainland europe but thats not a problem,is it ?. Also there is a new copy on Amacon but tis 45 spondoolics, yikes. you could also try Discogs. Sheesh dont you guys on here know about these sites.

Minor edit but not to my post per se. You know me what you read is what you get but.......

It dosnt read in the light hearted way it was intended, but anyways if you hadnt heard of the above sites ( obv not amacon) well you do now
emotion-5.gif

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
floyd droid:

LA. A few copies of the jagger album on music stack. Local.ish to the uk. Mainland europe but thats not a problem,is it ?. Also there is a new copy on Amacon but tis 45 spondoolics, yikes. you could also try Discogs. Sheesh dont you guys on here know about these sites.

Minor edit but not to my post per se. You know me what you read is what you get but.......

It dosnt read in the light hearted way it was intended, but anyways if you hadnt heard of the above sites ( obv not amacon) well you do now
emotion-5.gif

Saved me a job looking. I ain't paying 45 smackeroubles for anything and yer post reads OK to me

A

Anonymous

The mainstream stuff..

Rufus Wainwright - Want One

Cinematic Orchestra - Ma Fleur

Mercury Rev - Deserters Songs

Beck - Odelay

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
smuggs:
i love the what are listening to thread so im starting what vinyl records are after and finding them hard to hunt down at a good price

i have a few to kick us off

-the rifles -no love lost

-22-20's self titled album

-i am kloot-natural history

-kula shaker-k

im hoping we can help each out and put links up when a deal comes up. also like the idea of a bargin thread i have just got through the post beady eye 2lp from amazon £8.99 and they have it now already up at £15.99 so i should of put it up as a bargin imo

Kula shaker- K on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KULA-SHAKER-K-LP-Original-Pressing-Oop-/220749076002?pt=UK_Records&hash=item3365ab9622#ht_1092wt_1141

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
matsuli:
The mainstream stuff..

Rufus Wainwright - Want One

Cinematic Orchestra - Ma Fleur

Mercury Rev - Deserters Songs

Beck - Odelay

Beck - Odelay on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BECK-Odelay-US-ORIGINAL-LP-BONG-LOAD-W-POSTER-/360346132066?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item53e64d9e62#ht_760wt_907

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Coincidence or what.
On my trip around the charity shops this afternoon I came across the Mick Jasgger album She's The Boss the first Jagger album I've seen on vinyl. I didn't buy it but it means I may yet come across Goddess In The Doorway this way.
I had a good look on Music Stack last night and I may say there are some very interesting prices on the albums I listed but I do not wish to sell my RIO Tinto shares yet so I will wait for those two a while longer, although there are a few other LPs I may look at buying.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
shooter its on the watch list 9 days so i think it will be £35 imo so ill ask the mrs at the right time thanks for the heads up

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
smuggs:
shooter its on the watch list 9 days so i think it will be £35 imo so ill ask the mrs at the right time thanks for the heads up

No problem, hope it works out.
emotion-21.gif

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
not hard to find but anyone got funkedelic-maggot brain i quite fancy getting it not sure if i should be paying over a £10 which is what i saw one go for.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
smuggs:not hard to find but anyone got funkedelic-maggot brain i quite fancy getting it not sure if i should be paying over a £10 which is what i saw one go for.

According to record collector price guide 2004 (bit out of date) could be worth £25. Cat no. Janus 6310 201.

Some other Funkadleic albums with great names; Free our mind and your a** will follow and The electric spanking of war babies.
emotion-21.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

If I paid that much for an album, I'd expect the very happy seller to hand deliver it with a nice bottle of champagne thrown in.

Has anyone heard of that album? Honestly?

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW:
If I paid that much for an album, I'd expect the very happy seller to hand deliver it with a nice bottle of champagne thrown in.

Ridiculous.

You'd be scared stiff to actually play the damned thing.

How much would the Ebay fees be?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

DIB:BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW:

How much would the Ebay fees be?

More than the record is actually worth

TRENDING THREADS