What Headphones for late night music production?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
What headphones would you recommend for a budget of £500 max? I am a bedroom music producer, however I do not produce music for the bedroom! I need a pair of headphones that are neutral and do not colour the sound and that I can use to accurately monitor my mixes in place of my usual studio monitors late at night when the rest of my house and neighbours are asleep! Many thanks in advance.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
Easy answer - Alessandro MS2i . Amazing detail,clarity and do not colour the original recording.

IMHM best headphone under 400 quid.

A

Anonymous

Hi rich51080, many thanks for your reply. I have never heard of the Alessandro MS2i's! Can you get hold of them here in England?? When I googled them, they looked very much like the Grado Labs SR325i - are they the same thing? And if not are they better than the Grado SR325i and Sennheiser HD650? Many thanks in advance.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
What makes the Alessandro MS2i so tempting and AMAZING value is the fact it is free shipping from USA.

Now is the time to buy them as the pound vs dollar is very very good value.

Shipping took 1 week to arrive and I never had to pay customs at all. Even if i did the item was marked as 99$.

Soundwise the MS2i are better than the Grado SR325i better bass extension and all round detail. The highs are not as bright as the Grados. Vocals are a sheer delight. Make sure your source is capable of delivery high quality sounds if not I advise a headphone amp.

Alessandro is made by Grado Labs but tweaked to Alessandros specifications. They are much better sounding only bettered by the Grado RS1 in the Grado range imho.

I will give you a link - They are a trusted company and I will be back to buy the MS-Pro sometime :)

They are highly respected amongst audiophiles and I would really advise you to buy them.

http://www.alessandro-products.com/headphones.html

TRENDING THREADS