What does this mean?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
A week as if. Keep the player that will be good enough for you for the forseeable and you got it at a good price Or second thoughts wait until a player supports dolby vision before buying. This could be a long wait though

Just wait until the panny goes and see how much you miss it. At least you will see uhd before it goes

Then take stock of what is a sensible amount of money to spend on a tv and get the best one within that £ range.

55 will be too small now no point buying a 55
I am getting tempted to demo it at least, it's arriving 10:35-11-35 this morning. £65 charge then if I take it back.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
I am getting tempted to demo it at least, it's arriving 10:35-11-35 this morning. £65 charge then if I take it back.

18s1h78oordrxgif.gif

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
sure you could sell it privately for a smaller loss - but ebay fees would be getting on for that time you take paypal fee as well

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Son_of_SJ said:
I don't believe in watching critical material while trying to compete against daylight. But I don't like pitch black either. So, if HDR in about 18 months' time can cope with subdued daylight (with the curtains closed) then fine! But if not, also fine.

Call 01302 751751. Their estate agents might be able to help you out...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts