What do the experts think of this?

XSnPX

May 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi there,

After readin the forums and reviews of the Yam 863 it seems its a good contender for a usical amp as well...

I found this deal here http://www.creative-audio.co.uk/HCS_YAM863_TANNOYF1.php and after hearing the reviews of the speakers seems to be a good choice.

But the styling is not me really - and was wondering what other Speaker packages could be recommended to have a good sounding stereo output with the pure direct sound from the Yam...

Total Budget must not be more than approx £1100 for amp, speakers and wiring.

Many thx in advance..

Ben.

XSnPX

May 14, 2008
Visit site
BUMP and rephrase:

After lookign around i think i may be buying the YAM 863 when it is available again a little more globally - -

The offer above seems good - but i am not a fan of the style and wont really fit in with the rest of my stuff (all black) -

What other option do i have so that i have a good sounding stereo possibility with the front two on pure direct, and a good all round surround for the rest considering i would have approx £600 left for the speakers and wires.

Many thx for any advice.

(I currently run large Wharfedale Valdus 400s with an old Technics Amp SU-V40 Class AA, at 100w per channel)

regards

Ben.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts