what do i need to drive these ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ok im picking up these missions on wednesday ,im going to be buying them from "munstersounds" in cork , after speaking to them on the phone , i know they will do a deal on the speakers , an amp and cable , so on wednesday afternoon i should finally be appreciating hd audio
emotion-1.gif
, they have a range of amps there , from yamaha theres the rxv465 , rxv565 , and rxv 765 ..

from onkyo theres the tvsr507 , and txsr 607 .. and from denon the 1610 and 1910 , from marantz the nr1501 and the pioneer vsx918..

they vary in price from e300 to around e500 .. money is very tight , the speakers are around e400 , ill have e750 max , but may be able to strike a deal for any of those amps ...

i wont be using anything over component or analogue , just my humax and bluray player connected to the amp over hdmi , and 1 hdmi from amp to tv , i dont really need upscaling or any functions that i wont use , just an amp that will drive the speakers well enough to do the best they can ..

can anyone reccomend a suitable amp or amps from those listed , the cheaper the better once it meets my requirements , ps. im not a cheapskate , if i had the money id spend thousands , but im skint bar the e750 for this , i could just buy the 5 star denon , but if i dont need to , i dont want to , as its expensive , any help guys would be much appreciated ????

(if i havnt annoyed you all on the cable threads
emotion-10.gif
)

cheers...

m33i-av-ch.jpg

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
max, i have an Onkyo 606 and a 605 and am very pleased with how it performs so obvisouly im gonna recommend the Onkyo
emotion-1.gif

Did you get sorted out for a centre speaker?

A

Anonymous

hi torres , he said he can sort me out with one , i think he mentioned a tannoy or something , im reading a few reveiws at the moment , and the 507 gets a good write up , id say i could get one and centre speaker/speakers and cables for my budget , im looking forward to next week , fair play to yourself and davee for putting me wide
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:Don't be buying any hdmi cables Maxflinn,
emotion-5.gif
only cheapies gel sshhhh
emotion-10.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:gel:Don't be buying any hdmi cables Maxflinn,
emotion-5.gif
only cheapies gel sshhhh