web browsing on a blu-ray player

al999

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi im want to get a blu ray player from argos. But i dont really understand all the tech jargon on there, I want one with a built in wifi, and web browsing(so i can look at what i want ie emails etc), does anyone know if argos has this. thanks

SaraJoshion

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't know whether there is a blu-ray player software have web browsering function for you look at something through e-mails, but I one blu-ray player has Wi-fi, that is Macgo blu-ray Player, but this player has two version, you need to seperately download for Windows and Mac. http://alternativeto.net/software/macgo-blu-ray-player/

dexxas

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
Its a pain in the neck sara. My pionner you can browse you tube or pisca (forgive the spelling) What happens is you need a pc or laptop running you enter youtube via your computer. Then on the DVD player remote press the red you tube button. Your player will look for your router then connect and you then type www.youtube/pair in your computer browser your DVD player will put up a number on the screen you type in to your computer to enable you to browse using your pc or laptop keyboard

A lot of fussing around. if you want to do that its much easier to by a tiny asus notebook from argos. Plug it into the TV via the HDMI and do it that way its better than the chromecast usb device

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts