We have a new editor!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Exciting times here on What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision, with a new editor for the main mag.

You may recognise Mr Dawes from such videos as the exclusive Ken Ishiwata interview; the November TV Supertest vidcast; the Pure Sensia news report and many more
emotion-2.gif

And remember, you will be able to meet Dom and the whole WHF team at this weekend's Manchester show!

A

Anonymous

Could you maybe give us some kind of diagram to explain the editorial structure? Maybe a hierarchical tree diagram, or a Venn diagram... whatever is most appropriate.

A

Anonymous

Good to see that despite the economic conditions people are still getting promotions (and payrises). Good luck
emotion-1.gif

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
fairy nuff.

(which is exactly where my user-name come from; a Thai barman use to greet me with "big aura!" every time I walked into his bar in Chiang Mai - took a few days to figure out he was trying to speak "Irish" to me...!)

Babur72

Nov 25, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:

Exciting times here on What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision, with a new editor for the main mag.

You may recognise Mr Dawes from such videos as the exclusive Ken Ishiwata interview; the November TV Supertest vidcast; the Pure Sensia news report and many more
emotion-2.gif

And remember, you will be able to meet Dom and the whole WHF team at this weekend's Manchester show!

Allright guys?

Congratulations bud.

Since the Stuff & WHF?S&V show last year - where i was pickin' your brains about the Classe & Denon AV kit,looks like it's not only your stock that's increased.Judging by the size of your dress-shirt in the 2009 awards video,your girth seems to have expanded a bit too!

Mind you.I'm almost 17st myself...People living in Glass-houses.Stones.Shouldn't throw etc.

Anyway.All the best in ya new position Dominic.

BABUR.

A

Anonymous

I think this is what's know as a backhanded compliment if ever I saw one !

Anyhow, well done on your new appointment Mr Bond.

jules.

A

Anonymous

would be nice if he sets up a section in the magazine that reviews and compares old vintage/classic gear to the new stuff?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts