Question Wanted - A TV no higher than 58cm

emptage

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Currently I have an old 32" Sony LED TV and I really wanted to replace it with something slightly larger and with good picture and SMART capabilities. My problem is that because of its location, which can't be changed, the TV should be no higher than 58cm including its stand. Any taller than this and will block the window. The unit it sits on is 30cm tall and I cannot find a lower stand, also any lower and it would like watching a TV which is sat on the ground. I am not able to change the room around so the TV has to sit in this location. So I am looking for a TV with a height including its stand, of no more than 58cm. Any suggestions ?

Gray

I wanted the bottom edge of my 42" Panasonic TV to be far closer to the unit below than its stand would have allowed.
My solution was an (unobtrusive) wooden extension to the unit - to accommodate a wall mount bracket.
The result is that the TV bottom edge is 5mm from the unit and the top edge is 565mm above it (and it looks better than it would have done on its stand).

If it's not too far back for you, maybe attach a set to the wall.

Reactions: Al ears

emptage

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Bigboss. Did you mean something like this ?

Thanks Bigboss. Did you mean something like this ?

Yes, something like this.

TRENDING THREADS