want hi-def but not convinced...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello All

First of all... so glad this forum is here (hurrah), i have a look most nights... and at the moment like many others, i'm awaiting the latest news on the new panasonic plasmas soon to be released.

Which brings me to the point about the new HD technology, having happily watched my pioneer 717 dvd player (1998 purchase) on a 32" panasonic widescreen crt for some years now, i have decided to buy into blu-ray and a new tv.

Since the format war is done and dusted i have recently purchased a pioneer blu-ray player .... which is boxed and safely stored away until panasonic release their new range of plasma's.

I have been swotting up via this forum and magazines on what to buy but i'm still a little bit apprehensive regarding the hdtv's, at first i was going to buy the award winning sony kdl-40w4500 but having read on this forum about numerous problems people are having with this model i'm not going to spend the best part of a £1000 on a tv with so many reported problems.

What i'm struggling with is this is supposed to be 'state of the art' technology..... MOTION JUDDER... CLOUDING..... SCREEN BURN.... to name but a few!!!!!

Don't get me wrong i can't wait to buy a new HDTV so i can play 'THE DARK KNIGHT' blu-ray disc i've had for 3-4 months, just a little disappointed by the fact that there seems to be so many teething problems with the this hi-def stuff.

Still awaiting panasonics next generation tv's and a what hi-fi review of which one to buy though....

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Hi,me to,cant wait for new panasonics,the V10 model is taking my fancy,hope it is going to be reveiwed.

TRENDING THREADS