Wall bracket for ipad??!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sounds like a stupid question for a portable device, but hear me out!! I have an 02 Joggler in my kitchen, while I like the fact it has replaced the paper calender with kittens or babies dressed as flowers on it, and the 'to do' list stuck to the fridge, I think the ipad would possibly do a much better job and look way cooler at the same time. The wall mount could also double as a docking/charging station?? Any thoughts.......................

ajjm65

Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
I like your style! Not even available in this country yet and you are already accessorising your kitchen with one...

There probably will be a product that suits your needs soon. The idea of a digital Delia cook book even appeals to the missus. Excuse to buy an iPad solved...!

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Yes, it does sound like a stupid idea, but it is still considerably better than covering your fridge in ugly germ bearing fridge magnets. Fortunately our kitchen units are built in, effectively preventing brain dead relatives presenting us with unwanted magnetic souvenirs.

DId I ever mention I don't like fridge magnets?

A

Anonymous

ajjm65:

I like your style! Not even available in this country yet and you are already accessorising your kitchen with one...

There probably will be a product that suits your needs soon. The idea of a digital Delia cook book even appeals to the missus. Excuse to buy an iPad solved...!

When wanting a new gadget, rather than actually needing one, always good to find the angle that makes the missus believe she wants/needs it too
emotion-21.gif
!!

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:Get yourself onto Dragons Den Trev.
emotion-21.gif
Funny thing is Chris, I drew a digital kitchen calander about 8years ago, had the idea after buying my first Phillips Pronto.When the 02 Joggler came out really kicked myself for doing nothing more about it!! Oh well, we live and learn.........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts