Very happy so far with my Panasonic 42 v10

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
My nice reduced reconditioned v10 arrived yesterday! I had been a little nervous about not getting a new tv but it came with a year warranty so I took a punt. First impressions I am very happy! Tv looks new, all accessories were still packaged and I couldn't see any halts with it at all. I love the look of the tv although any finger marks show up big time but there is a cleaning cloth supplied so not a problem! The next big bonus for me was that I live in a new build flat and there has always been a little socket on the wall that read "sat" so I thought I would give it a go and hey presto I have freesat as well! I thought I was going to have to get Aerials and dishes connected and all sorts. I spent a fair bit if my evening watching agatha christie and mad men in hd and to me the picture was amazing! It was a good contast as well as the agather christy was shot in a very subbtle way, lots oF soft lighting and comparing this to mad men with its vivid colours of the womens dresses showed how well this tv handles hd images. To my eyes the thx mode seemed to be the best of the picture presets by far, I haven't tried to tweak anything myself yet. Even my wife was supprised at the difference and she can be quite hard to please! I remember a year ago lusting after this tv in John Lewis and thinking "if only I had the money" and now I remember why! I was planning to get a freeview hd pvr asap but I think I can hang back on that for a bit now I have the freesat. I do think I am going to have to get a bluray player very quickly now just to see how good this tv can be. Overall initial reaction I Am very happy!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi very happy to see that you are pleased with your v10,i still think that it is one of the better tvs out there.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
simoncar:Hi very happy to see that you are pleased with your v10,i still think that it is one of the better tvs out there.
Thanks very much for nudging me in the v10 direction I probably would have gone for the g10 because it was cheaper but i think fhe v10 was deffinately worth the extra!The thing I am realy surprised about is how good the SD picture is. Was a bit worried it would be as bad as my small LCD tv which is so grainy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts