Very cheap store: ie WHF 5* X10 Earphones for £113 (RRP £240)

danbayliss

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I did a search on pricerunner looking for the 'KLIPSCH Image X5 Earphone' having limited my search to the What Hi-Fi 5* ratings. However even though these were £89, I discovered (and ordered) the X10 for £113. With Delivery it was £121. That's massively cheaper than the rest of my search (RRP £240)

The shop is hard to navigate and find stuff, but there is a lot there and very cheap. Well I only just ordered but I read reviews and they mentioned slow delivery (It is European), but check it out:

http://www.digiswe.co.uk/

(or http://www.digiswe.co.uk/klipsch-image-x10-earphones.html for the headphones. Read the X10 review to see why I went for them despite only wanting to spend £50!)

NOTE FROM MODS - Please read this thread to the end.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm always wary of cheap electricals from unknown traders - have you done any research on them? Are they a UK registered company?

Let us know if the earphones arrive.

danbayliss

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
no problem, i will let you know when they arrive. I looked them up on google, they got bad reviews from late delivery and that didnt bother me too much so I took the chance. fingers crossed!!!!

danbayliss

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
i only joined after finding your reviews for headphones more helpful than any other site and thought as id spent time researching prices id post to say thanks.

my mistake!!!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not at all: I had similar thoughts, as I do when any first time poster logs on suggesting some amazing discount site he's just found, simply because some retailers and even manufacturers' staff have tried it in the past.

The fact that this thread is still here shows that we're happy you're completely genuine.

danbayliss

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
OK I see your point now in not trusting these websites. DO NOT BUY

I started to worry so I emailed them via the website to check up and here was the reply. (the order was last Wednesday)

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:21:54 +0200

Hi Daniel,

I just checked your order.

The earphones you ordered are
unfortunately out of stock will be discontinued, meaning we cannot provide
you with your chosen product. Our warehouse
did not inform us in time. Iïm very sorry about that.

Maybe you can find another product of your interest
at our homepage.

If you choose something else instead please send us
for which product you decided so we can change you order.

If you cannot find a product of your interest, we
can cancel your order and refund the money to via PayPal.

Please let us know how you decide so we can arrange
for you.

I apologize for the delay and the inconveniences
caused and hope for your understanding.

Best regards

Claudia

Digiswe Customer Service | 020 8816 7226 | www.digiswe.co.uk

Claudia,

They are not being discontinued from the manufacturer and at this moment are
showing as in-stock on your website. I am very disappointed. Due to the 3 font
variations and grammatical errors, I wonder how much of your reply was cut and
paste.

This really sounds suspect and yes I have been inconvenienced but I am not
understanding.

Unless you can get the headphones I ordered I had better be refunded the full
amount.

This is not how a normal business operates.

Regards,

Daniel

Anyway, i'll let you know what they say, but sorry for the post and I'll make it up with future bargains. Im not good with audio but i can (usually) find a good deal

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
sorry that you're going through this, but my inner pedant is massively impressed that you managed to include: "Due to the 3 font variations and grammatical errors, I wonder how much of your reply was cut and paste" in your complaint email.

Good luck with your refund hunt. I would copy your email to Paypal immediately too, as I believe they cover certain suspect traders using their system.

BA

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
if you do a whois look of them, you will find they are not uk registered, always a worry with a .co.uk address, especially as trading standards have been complaining about the number of problem companies using .co.uk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts