user reviews

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi - I posted a thread about how the site wouldn't allow me to post a user review on the Sonos Play 5 (gen2) review, but the thread seems to have been corrupted. To the WHF peeps, can you advise how to post a user review on the Play 5 review?

thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Big Aura said:
Hi - I posted a thread about how the site wouldn't allow me to post a user review on the Sonos Play 5 (gen2) review, but the thread seems to have been corrupted. To the WHF peeps, can you advise how to post a user review on the Play 5 review?

thanks
You just click on the product and then click on write a review. Simples *good*

Something like that from my memory anyway. *smile*

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
gel said:

Yep - not so simples! Do the moderators still prowl the site, or do I have to post something inflamatory to have this brought to someone's attention!? I guess whomever uploaded the original review didn't tick a box, so it's not permitting user reviews.

D

Deleted member 2457

Big Aura said:
gel said:

Yep - not so simples! Do the moderators still prowl the site, or do I have to post something inflamatory to have this brought to someone's attention!? I guess whomever uploaded the original review didn't tick a box, so it's not permitting user reviews.
Yep, they seem to have gone to ground! Do they know something we don't? *bomb*

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:

lee4.gif

Trouble is, even if they were here we wouldn't know how to spot them (apart from the guns, masks, big hats and vaguely fey neckwear, of course). Aren't they supposed to be some kind of secret society? ;-)

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:

Trouble is, even if they were here we wouldn't know how to spot them (apart from the guns, masks, big hats and vaguely fey neckwear, of course). Aren't they supposed to be some kind of secret society? ;-)
I think so. *smile*

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
We work with an external provider and if the product isn't in their database then unfortunately you can't enter user reviews. They add new products every month at our request so will try to get that one sorted.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I will email our data supplier and ask them to add the Sonos Play:5 (2015 model) as a priority.

UPDATE

The new Play:5 has been added to the database so you will now be able to post a user review:

http://www.whathifi.com/sonos/play5-2015/user-reviews

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts