Used speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just won some Diamond 9.1's on ebay, £65
emotion-2.gif

Supposedly they are brand new but the picture used was a stock one and the seller had consderably poor feedback. He also spelt 'Wharfdale' in the main line of his ad which i'm sure didn't help the listing.

Don't usually bid on stuff like that but item was located in Leeds so only a half hour from me. Will have the opportunity to meet the guy, see the items and back out if things don't feel right.

Fingers crossed.

p.s anyone want to sell me some quality speaker stands at a knock down price get in touch!

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Black Knight"]
Just won some Diamond 9.1's on ebay, £65
emotion-2.gif

Supposedly they are brand new but the picture used was a stock one and the seller had consderably poor feedback. He also spelt 'Wharfdale' in the main line of his ad which i'm sure didn't help the listing.

Don't usually bid on stuff like that but item was located in Leeds so only a half hour from me. Will have the opportunity to meet the guy, see the items and back out if things don't feel right.

Fingers crossed.

p.s anyone want to sell me some quality speaker stands at a knock down price get in touch!

[/quote]

Dont worry mate, our Thaiman can't spell for his life but seems like a pretty decent sort of guy
emotion-5.gif
. There's hope yet for your 9.1's

A

Anonymous

Just been to pick them up. All boxed and sealed.

Got them on now, sound great.

The guy said he still has 2 sets to sell on ebay. Bargain at £65.

John Duncan

[quote user="Black Knight"]
Just been to pick them up. All boxed and sealed.

ÿ

Got them on now, sound great.

ÿ

The guy said he still has 2 sets to sell on ebay. Bargain at £65.
[/quote]

Well I have enough stuff around the house, but go crazy guys, they're fabulous.........

A

Anonymous

Your a brave man, looking at this guys feedback I would not have touched them with a barge pole.........

A

Anonymous

Aye, usually that would have been the case for me too. I only went for it as I knew I had opportunity to back out after winning the auction if things weren't right.

TBH, I know a guy who sell a lot of product on ebay, a LOT. He reckons the new system of sellers being unable to give feedback has caused a lot of very good sellers to have recieved negatives for the smallest thing. He gets a considerable discount on his fee's for being a power seller, thousands. He lost that discount because one guy gave him 3 negatives, on three seperate auctions as he didn't recieve his item on one of them promptly! Thing is the seller had put on the ad, he was on holiday between so and so dates and there would be delays! Cost him about three grand.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts