admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I currently have a Screenplay 5700 projector with a six foot screen, a Denon 2900 dvd player, a Denon AVR 3803 receiver with Monitor Audio Radius speakers (90's, 180 & 360). My question is would I notice a difference if I upgraded my dvd player to a Blu ray player? I like the sound and picture of my current set up but like the idea of Blu Ray.

A

Anonymous

Probably not in the picture because that projector isnt HD. You will be able to get HD audio though if the Multichannel inputs on your amp are free.

A

Anonymous

EDIT - Providing you buy a Bluray player with HD audio decoding, I dont know if all of them do this.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Stuart.Gold:I currently have a Screenplay 5700 projector with a six foot screen, a Denon 2900 dvd player, a Denon AVR 3803 receiver with Monitor Audio Radius speakers (90's, 180 & 360). My question is would I notice a difference if I upgraded my dvd player to a Blu ray player? I like the sound and picture of my current set up but like the idea of Blu Ray.

You might want to post this on the Home Cinema forum - unlikely to get much of a response from the Music fans.

TRENDING THREADS