Unbelievalble

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, new here

(excuse fore my englisch, i'm from the Netherlands)

Starded with hifi in 1992 with a class A amp: Van Medevoort Ma110 (dutch) Rotel RCD855 Studio de schop speakers (also dutch)

All very audiophile and for me a new way to listen too music.

Last summer my girlfriend left me (because off her the speakers where replaced by Blueroom Minipods)

And i decided to start a new hifi system.

I starderd with a new cdp, witch was a bargain (Marantz SA7001)

Next speakers (devorce was more costly than i thought) was a budget, althought i listend too many; B&W 684/CM1 and Monitor

Audio RS6 where my favorite. (RS6 the most...)

Then i came across a second hand amp the Pm7001 and i bought it, (wow what a difference!)

Last but no least, i've got an hold off Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 speakers at a really Unbelievalble price.

At the and the sound is really all i ever wanted, and not far from what i heard listening too schops in a completly different pricetag.

sure, when i got the buck's the speakers got to go, but for now,

Wow!

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Hey Ducati - van harte welkom! Great system you have there, I love the PM7001 especially. Speakers are next to go, certainly, but in the meantime, enjoy! jd

Thx!

(dank je
emotion-5.gif
)

My post looks a bit strange
emotion-7.gif

Anyway here is a pic (hope it works...)

T

the record spot

Nice to see another SA7001 owner out there! Took some getting used to for me, but it has a lovely sound to it.

Audiofoolius

Aug 12, 2008
Visit site
Nice set up! I love your audio rack and your CD's are beautifully stored too. (Gelukzak! ;-))

ÿ

You were playing a DVD from Katie Melua when you took that picture. I have it too. Great stuff! ÿ

A

Anonymous

the record spot:Nice to see another SA7001 owner out there! Took some getting used to for me, but it has a lovely sound to it.

Well same here, listening in audioshops says not much (in my opinion) but i have a old Sennheiser HD560 witch is stil sounding great and that's a good help selecting audio-electronic's.

Sounding that much better then the Rotel RCD855, and only 349 Euro i could'nt resist..

This would be the basis off my new system, and my class-A amp dit not sound like 16 years ago so when i came acr

oss a second hand PM7001 i could not resist (no more search for the perfect combi; amp-cdp)

But now its all be playing some time now, i might regret buying the wharfedales...the headphone sounds so much better and even the Cdp sounds a bit less as the PS3 when playing a MusicDVD?

Can only be the speakers who comes short with the detail from the SA7001?

Could better speakers be that much better?

Not from what i've heard in the shops, but then again sound in those shops....

A

Anonymous

Audiofoolius:

Nice set up! I love your audio rack and your CD's are beautifully stored too. (Gelukzak! ;-))

You were playing a DVD from Katie Melua when you took that picture. I have it too. Great stuff!

Thx, all from Ikea
emotion-4.gif

Fall in love with Katie sinds her first concert in Holland

(wass there)

A

Anonymous

Nice speakers though, even if the rest of the system is a bit more expensive. You should look into the Evo2 or Opus series by Wharfedale.

Edited by Mods - house rules

A

Anonymous

Ducati900SS:
JohnDuncan:Hey Ducati - van harte welkom! Great system you have there, I love the PM7001 especially. Speakers are next to go, certainly, but in the meantime, enjoy! jd

Thx!

(dank je
emotion-5.gif
)

emotion-7.gif

You need some rugs to break up that harsh floor...........(sound wise of course, looks lovely)

A

Anonymous

Graham_Thomas:Ducati900SS:

Thx!

(dank je
emotion-5.gif
)

emotion-7.gif

You need some rugs to break up that harsh floor...........(sound wise of course, looks lovely)

Thx, but i love minimalism and that is a problem with hifi...

I wonder if transmission line speakers would be a better choice?

TRENDING THREADS