Tuner recommendations

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Can someone please recommend me a tuner for my system? I'd REALLY like it to be in silver but may consider black if pushed. It doesnt have to be DAB as I've got the Virgin V+ box plugged in to the amp for digital radio so I'm after a good tuner that has GOOD FM! 2nd hand is ideal and before you say it I know about the Denon TU206 MK II. It's just they always seem to be in black [:(] Cheers

Just seen this FMJ T31, but unsure of your budget.

!BpsffLgBGk~$(KGrHqUOKi0EubCuzs0OBLshEo189g~~_12.JPG

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Yeah... Budget...

As little as possible TBH

Although I have found a few decent Arcam examples on eBay (the Alpha range) so am keeping my eyes on them
emotion-1.gif

d_a_n1979:Yeah... Budget... As little as possible TBH Although I have found a few decent Arcam examples on eBay (the Alpha range) so am keeping my eyes on them
emotion-1.gif

Okay, try this...

!BrvjkuwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-E!Eu+2dFMhPBL1EiMvFkg~~_12.JPG

If it's half as good as my old Marantz it'll be well worth the "Buy it Now" price of £84.00...
emotion-21.gif

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
plastic penguin:
d_a_n1979:Yeah... Budget... As little as possible TBH Although I have found a few decent Arcam examples on eBay (the Alpha range) so am keeping my eyes on them
emotion-1.gif

Okay, try this...

If it's half as good as my old Marantz it'll be well worth the "Buy it Now" price of £84.00...
emotion-21.gif

Oohh...
emotion-8.gif

That's pretty
emotion-5.gif

Cheers PP

d_a_n1979:plastic penguin:

emotion-1.gif

Okay, try this...

emotion-21.gif

Oohh...
emotion-8.gif
That's pretty
emotion-5.gif
Cheers PP

No probs

Honestly, dan, if that tuner comes close to mine sound quality-wise, it'll be a bargain. I've tested my OAP against Pure Digital 702, Sony hybrid, very old Quad and Arcam DT91, and only the latter bettered it with overall sonic ability.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts