Tried our panny, samsung and sony 3D sets

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
  I had the chance last sunday to pop into Harrods they had an ok set up for demo of samsung and sony 3D sets out of the 2 I think sonys effort was best also saw panasonic a week or so ago in currys (only panasonic demo disc mind) that also seemed better than samsung.

My point is though that I really do not get it I do not like the experience to be honest it does not feel as good as at the cinema I noticed a fair bit of flicker and at times the glasses would stop for a fraction of a second which was annoying but the main thing is that it annoys the hell out of me that you can at all times see the boarders of the tv and they really stick out which of course limits the whole experience, It just does not work as well as it should especially for football that just seems silly! I think I will leave it for trips down the multiplex for 3D. It will be interesting to see how games look though and play of course!

Anyone else got an opinion on 3D or have a 3D set and can offer good news for 3D tech?

manicm

I also think I'll just trundle along to the cinema to watch the Avatars of the film world. Have to say soccer in 3D could be something else - but our local cinemas are screening them in 3D! Think I'll watch the finals there.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts