Titanic Blu-ray

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Has anybody purchased it yet? How does it rate for picture and sound quality?

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
Has anybody purchased it yet?

No.

smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

I purchased the DVD but to be honest I have never watched all of it, but in saying that I am still tempted, I think if I buy the Cambridge Blu-ray player I would purchase the 3D copy. It is a film I have watched a number of times, although not for a while. The reviews like the picture and sound, rating both at five.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
I purchased the DVD but to be honest I have never watched all of it, but in saying that I am still tempted, I think if I buy the Cambridge Blu-ray player I would purchase the 3D copy.

We have so little in common I'd be surprised if we were even the same species! I'd imagine we'd both be quite happy about that though...

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
I purchased the DVD but to be honest I have never watched all of it, but in saying that I am still tempted, I think if I buy the Cambridge Blu-ray player I would purchase the 3D copy.

We have so little in common I'd be surprised if we were even the same species! I'd imagine we'd both be quite happy about that though...

I do like you.
smiley-smile.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:

I do like you.
smiley-smile.gif

And I you but seriously, the 3D version, why?

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
sorry...couldnt resist...seeing as there is a smiley thing...pity there wasn't the one i wanted in the prometheous thread!

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard said:
gel said:
I have never watched all of it.

<SNIP>

It is a film I have watched a number of times, although not for a while

Nobody spoil it for him by giving away what happens at the end...

smiley-laughing.gif
The DVD. I have seen Titanic on normal TV.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:

I do like you.
smiley-smile.gif

And I you but seriously, the 3D version, why?

3D has got better, and it does not hurt your eyes as much any more. I have never watched a film in 3D on my TV before, so it would be an experience.
smiley-smile.gif
You do get the 2D version too right? And watching 3D with my sound system would be nice. Still to decide on whether to purchase the Cambridge player and what is causing so much grain on it first though. I will have to think about that.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
gel...get the new avatar release on 3D.iv'e seen a few 3D flims and by and large they are worth a look(no more)but avatar is stunning :)

D

Deleted member 2457

GSB said:
gel...get the new avatar release on 3D.iv'e seen a few 3D flims and by and large they are worth a look(no more)but avatar is stunning :)

Hi, Ah cheers I will do if I purchase the player. Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts