This looks tempting...

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Are you scratching an itch there PP?

At that kind of money, have you considered a streaming route (given your fondness for PCs ;)) ?

CnoEvil said:
Are you scratching an itch there PP? At that kind of money, have you considered a streaming route (given your fondness for PCs ;)) ?

Very droll. I'm always clawing away - more I scratch the more I itch.

I know there's a few on here who really rate the Caspian CDP, and from reviews should be a v. good tonal match.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
it's a great cdp. i thought it was clearly better then the arcam cd37 and cyrus cd6se i demoed it with. i tried it with primare i30 and dyn focus 110, had a lively nature, great bass, great seperation, occasionally made me think it was edging towards bright but never quite did.

if i ever went back to a cdp, i think the caspian would be first on the list to try.

Craig M. said:
it's a great cdp. i thought it was clearly better then the arcam cd37 and cyrus cd6se i demoed it with. i tried it with primare i30 and dyn focus 110, had a lively nature, great bass, great seperation, occasionally made me think it was edging towards bright but never quite did.

if i ever went back to a cdp, i think the caspian would be first on the list to try.

It was your comments and JDs (I think) that fired the option. I know the Caspian M1 amp is fab but not heard the CDP side.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
CnoEvil said:
Are you scratching an itch there PP? At that kind of money, have you considered a streaming route (given your fondness for PCs ;)) ?

Very droll. I'm always clawing away - more I scratch the more I itch. I know there's a few on here who really rate the Caspian CDP, and from reviews should be a v. good tonal match.

Despite the (slightly) facetious remark, I was being serious about the streaming route - having made the move, I would never go back (greater flexibility and more sound per £).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts