Visit site
This is i guess how they sell high end in China
emotion-11.gif

http://www.xinheaudio.com/tc/mk/Shanghai_International_Audio_Exhibition.html

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
DavidNorway:This is i guess how they sell high end in China

The same way they do in the rest of the world you mean? Doesn't look much different to the Bristol Show, bigger hotel obviously...

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
newaudio:i must say... the chord aspire system looks pretty impressive!

I wasn't look at the room or the Triangle speakers.....
arg-beating-heart-sfx-url.gif

A

Anonymous

Have to agree Thaiman, very impressive altogether, and I don't mean the shiny metal box thingies...we could do with more of that here at our our hifi shows, may just get some more domestic units sold and get the economy back on track !!!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Most obvious post of the day so far, TM - commiserations on your failure to ignore the pachyderm in the room...

I though it was obvious that I was talking about the "impressive" lighting system on the ceiling. I might have to go back to that page and look again (and again) just to see what you are on about...

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Best pics on this site ever. Can i order mine in pairs or do they come in 9.1 model versions. Yes im on about the speakers of course

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Most obvious post of the day so far, TM - commiserations on your failure to ignore the pachyderm in the room...

They brought an elephant in, oh, I didn't see THAT picture, I take it all back, we never get anything like that over here...

A

Anonymous

DavidNorway:Never been to a hifi show,do they have young girls lounging around speakers and amps?

To my knowledge girls are not a Chinese phenomena, I believe we have them here too!

DavidNorway

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
c0pperhead:
DavidNorway:Never been to a hifi show,do they have young girls lounging around speakers and amps?

To my knowledge girls are not a Chinese phenomena, I believe we have them here too!

We do infact have girls all over the world,its just that i have never seen them touching speakers in this way before.

Some people have the idea( made in China) is not great,i dont agree!

A

Anonymous

Nice looking speakers, but i think the wee lassies need a good feeding, if you turned the volume up and stood the girls in front, they would probably get blown over

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts