This is awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 108165

I've never seen why there's so much adoration for Celine, personally, I don't rate her at all. Lara Fabian has always been in her shadow and is a far better singer in my opinion.

matthewpiano

It's a shame to see such a negative thread. Celine Dion may not be to everyone's taste, but show me a singer who pleases everybody.

I've seen her live, and she was superb. Yes, there is a large amount of showmanship, but this is supported by good communication in the right songs, and a well produced voice. Celine Dion is an artist I listen to rarely, but I'd much rather listen to her than someone vacuous like Taylor Swift. Other people may feel the opposite, and that's the subjectivity of music.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

It's a shame to see such a negative thread. Celine Dion may not be to everyone's taste, but show me a singer who pleases everybody.

I've seen her live, and she was superb. Yes, there is a large amount of showmanship, but this is supported by good communication in the right songs, and a well produced voice. Celine Dion is an artist I listen to rarely, but I'd much rather listen to her than someone vacuous like Taylor Swift. Other people may feel the opposite, and that's the subjectivity of music.
Well said Matthew! Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts