Thinking of buying a PM6003

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone heard the new Marantz PM6003 yet?

I was really impressed when I read the first look in What HiFI, and am thinking of buying one but before I spend time going for a listen I was wondering if anyone has actually heard the PM6003 and if so what you thought?

I'm looking to pair it with my aging but immaculate Arcam Alpha 7SE, and my MS 902s (which I also wish to replace when funds become available).

A

Anonymous

OK, I'll assume that no one else has actually heard the PM6003 yet and will try to schedule a visit to my local emporium.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Always the best bet, regardless. Let us know what you think - both here and on the User Review section (once the Marantz review is online) if you feel inspired!

A

Anonymous

Heard the 6003 a few days ago with the matching cd player combined with some Mordaunt Short Aviano 1's and it was a stellar combination.

A

Anonymous

Picked up my PM6003 last week and so far I'm very impressed.

The sound quality is much better than the vintage Rotel amp it has replaced, but I think I could do with some new speakers (or better placement of my existing ones) to get the best out of it.

Another plus is that the remote control for the PM6003 is able to control my Arcam 7SE CD Player which I have to say is a nice little surprise. :))

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
qwerty69:Another plus is that the remote control for the PM6003 is able to control my Arcam 7SE CD Player which I have to say is a nice little surprise. :))

It's all RC5 remote codes, innit though...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts