Think Flood Redeye

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Well after purchasing a Gear4 Unity from RS and then taking it back (experienced too many drop outs like Andrew's blog) I have managed to secure a redeye from a well known auction site for the tidy sum of £86, brand new from reputable sealer. It's due today, so I will post my findings soon if any body is interested.

scene

Interesting to hear about your experiences of the Unity.

Very interested in hearing how you get on with the RedEye
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Not having any luck here Scene, after hours and hours of configuring the network etc. It looks like I've got a duff one, but think flood in the USA have been very helpful and said if I don't get a refund or replacement, if I send a copy of the invoice they will send me out a replacement. I'll keep trying?

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
markjaspi:(experienced too many drop outs like Andrew's blog)

Whereas, as I said in the blog, I didn't encounter any drop-outs at all.

Sorry Andrew, I misread, I now have a shinny new redeye device that seems to be behaving properly, once I have my new TV setup, I will spend some time with this tonight and post back my thoughts once completed. Initial impressions are really good, surfing on the iPad, then double clicking the home button to go back to the redeye and back, too cool!

A

Anonymous

The redeye has quickly become an indispensable part of my AV system. In particular the way you can use any of my devices in the house (iPad/my iPhone/ the wifes iPhone) and it remembers where you where upto with the last device used.

Also the recent addition of a customisable TV guide providing programme synopsis and channel selection direct from the guide, it's sweet.

TRENDING THREADS