The best test tracks to trial your hi-fi system

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
well ,i do not understand the list suplied in terms of sound is it for new and modern turntables around 1.000€ that have a real bad sound heard for the first time. I have old equipment from late 50´s and 60´s and together those components sound perfect, but let´s say early to late 90´s ,

also no one noticed the change of qualiity in every known brand from 1979 to 1980 ,at the time i was told that, it was to make hi-fi components more afordable to anyone,

but the diference is huge , today all sounds even worst and i don´t have any audiction problems at my age most of us do check our eyes and hears so one can sleep and feel like is not a old man or do feel but at least healthy after a life of excess,

i say excess because anyone can imagine what gives pleasure and imagine of trying those things that do give pleasure to us, but in excess or should i say ,close to death

hearing music is one

Anyone remenber a song from the 70´s that i believe it was hit ,that was like "...music was my first love and it will be my last..." does anyone remenbers who played it ?because i don´t and i´m curious.

i´m at work and a friend tells me that it was a guy called John Miles in 1976 and the name of the song was "music", just heard it on youtube, i think i´ll not hear it again,

i would like a specified list of good recordings no matter the age, like this song or this album from whatever decade ,like John Coltraine "blue train" or The The "soul mining" or even The Cult "electric"to end ,Rage Against the Machine first LP, this are only examples of what i consider good sound in quality not style like Supertramp "crime of the century"76 edition

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts