Tannoy TS10 is it worth it???

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Tannoy TS 10 £190 is it worth it? Or should I consider MJ reference 100 MKI £150 ish, BK Gemini II £214, or Rel quake £150ish

Pls help me choose to fit in with components in my sig!!!

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Would the tannoy not be better having more power to call upon when needed?, WHF gave it 5*'s and the BK only 4*'s, it does make you wonder....

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
The Tannoy is a more all rounder IMHO better with music, where as the BK is more a home cinema Subwoofer. In the end decision is yours of course, dependant on your listening tastes / preferences.

How about a Monitor subwoofer at a good price to go with your other speakers, so possibly This used subwoofer may fit the bill? & a link to specs

Regards

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
f1only said:
The Tannoy is a more all rounder IMHO better with music, where as the BK is more a home cinema Subwoofer. In the end decision is yours of course, dependant on your listening tastes / preferences.

How about a Monitor subwoofer at a good price to go with your other speakers, so possibly This used subwoofer may fit the bill? & a link to specs

Regards
I have checked this out but I think it's 8inch and on the small side.

I really am thinking of the Gemini 2 in oak tbh. 2yr warranty and all that. It is mainly for movies.

Thanks F1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts