Tannoy speakers for my home theatre?

raviteja1234

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
hello. im a newbie here and have no much understanding of the soundsystems. I am going to install a 7.1 home theatre system for my new house and a pro suggested these speakers. one of my friend told these would be inadequate for the size of my room which is 23feet x 14feet.

1.Tannoy Mercury V4i Floor Stand Speakers 1 Pair------------2.Tannoy Mercury VCi Centre Channel Speaker--------------3.Tannoy Mercury V1i Bookshelf Speaker Pair----------------4.Tannoy Mercury VRi Surround Speaker Pair---------------5.Tannoy Subwoofer TS2.12--------------6.Denon X2100W 7.2 Network AV Receiver----------------
could anyone tell me if these r good enough? i dont listen in a very high level of sound and reasonably loud is good enough for me.

Thank u guys :)

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I have denon avr 2100 and use tanoy dc6 for fronts, dc4 for rears and dc4 lcr for center and it sounds very good. Not heard the mercury range though but with the huge price reductions of the dc range id go for them instead. But will depend on your budget, room space and taste etc

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts