Tannoy D700 speakers

Mike Mckoy

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm thinking of selling my Tannoy D700 speakers however I don't have an idea of what they're worth? They're in superb condition and I still have the original boxes that I bought them in, etc. I've had a look on Ebay but haven't seen any for comparison. Is anyone able to give me an idea of their value or even a range?

Thanks

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
In the UK your Tannoys will fetch less than elsewhere. Generally the minimum acceptable would be £800 with the less desirable veneer (cheery) and with some cosmetic wear, maybe even no grills. If rosewood/oak and mint condiction, they may tip the £1K line. If you ship, they will sell more. If you have pickup only, your market becomes more narrow and more difficult to sell so you will naturally lower price eventually. Although you never know who is watching, you may sell immediatly locally for premium s/h price. Patience is key.

They have coaxial MF/HF drivers and since there is no fragile dome tweeter perking out of the well braced cabinet, these are easy to package and ship without potential damage. I personally would expand my selling network with shipping as option.

Are these the D700 Definition speakers?

If so they have been advertised in other parts of the world for anything in the range £1400-2000 in the past. However, there are some currently on hifishark.com (in Norway) listed for only £1150.

They are, ultimately, only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. Sticking them on eBay with a fixed reserve might be one way of determining demand.

EDIT: The higher figures are for Definition D700 speakers sold abroad (price converted to Sterling).

hungdo

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
hi if your tannoy d700 still or anyone got that speaker can you contact me on this number 07405712388 i can buy all thank

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts