System June 09

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
3588905837_6e1e46f1f5.jpg

Finally got round to taking some picture to stick on here.

Would love any input on improvements and positioning ideas if I haven't got it quite right.

A

Anonymous

Picture is a bit small but wanted the panarama to get the lot in.

Yeah its great looking at other peoples kit. Though doesn't help the addiction and bank balance

A

Anonymous

michael_walkden:Picture is a bit small but wanted the panarama to get the lot in.

Yeah its great looking at other peoples kit. Though doesn't help the addiction and bank balance

I really like the picture you've posted there. Did you use some kind of special lens or is it a photo montage … la Photoshop?

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
Very nice system and a pretty pad. I also like the wide piccy which lends the room that exclusive curved rear wall look.

AC/DC fan eh?

I take it that orientating the room 90 degrees to fire front speakers down the length of the room and get the rear speakers behind the seating is unfeasible.

Does the guitar rattle being so close to the sub?

Do you have a lively sound when you clap? Curtains on those double doors or a bigger rug?

Is the Onkyo plugged straight into wall or via the Tacima?

A

Anonymous

I used Photoshop. does a good job of merging the images together.

Do love the ACCA DACCA

It is technically possible to have evrything firing down the length of the room, but physically the sofa would have to sit right across to the left hand side and the listening position would be very much balanced to the left of the room. Would love to just angle the rears back a little.

Not really noticed a lively sound, but to be honest not tried clapping to test. No Curtains on the doors, had thought that may improve the sound a bit.

Don't get anything from the guitar and the sub does pump out some hefty bass.

Everything is plugged straight into the Tacima. other than the xbox, but not really fussed about that.

A

Anonymous

It's a nice looking lounge you got there. I would too see about moving the rear speakers behind the sofa, but sometimes getting the room right is (very) difficult to achieve.

A

Anonymous

Technically should the surround spekaers be behind your listening position?

When i see diagrams of correct positioning it always states between 90' and 130' for placement.

Would love to move things around, but have a door to the right of the camera position and the sofa would end up being a lot closer to the tv than it currently is.

A

Anonymous

I love the panorama. But I'd love a few detail pics even more. Give us some sexy speaker and amp close-ups!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts