Hi,

My setup (so far) Denon avr x2100, B&W 685SII.

Now which Sub??

My room is 4 x 8m, the movie area will be around 4 x 4m (I am planning to install curtains to improve the sound quality slightly). My usage would be 75% music (no specific genre) and 25% movies. While listening to music, I think, I should be mindful of the new neighbors ;)

I have read many reviews of each of those, but I can not find a direct comparison. Any help would be highly appreciated.

D

Deleted member 116933

Sven Fischer said:
Hi,

My setup (so far) Denon avr x2100, B&W 685SII.

Now which Sub??

My room is 4 x 8m, the movie area will be around 4 x 4m (I am planning to install curtains to improve the sound quality slightly). My usage would be 75% music (no specific genre) and 25% movies. While listening to music, I think, I should be mindful of the new neighbors ;)

I have read many reviews of each of those, but I can not find a direct comparison. Any help would be highly appreciated.

The SVS will be you best bang for buck. Some will argue though that ported boxes are not so good for music. You could also look at (dare i say) BK as they have some very powerful and affordable subwoofers that would cost many hundreds more if boought in store.

Hope that helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts