suitable partners?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Rotel RC 10-70 preamp and i am considering replacing my rotel power amp (RB 870bx) (from 1990) with a ROKSAN KANDY L.III STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER. Are these suitable partners? Had i better just buy the Roksan integrated amp?

Also, shall i instead purchase The Arcam DiVA AVR280 for £400 instead, will this amp sound better than any of the above possibilities?

Help!

A

Anonymous

I would suggest that you get a Roksan Kandy LIII Integrated Amplifier rather than this particular 'mix and match'. I had this amp before my recent kit and it's great.

A

Anonymous

how about the arcam diva, though you can get it in superfi for £400 the original price is £1200. Isn't that better than the R kandy integrated?

'If you stare into the abyss for long enough the abyss will stare back at you' -Nietzsche

daveh75

no its an av receiver, although a very capable piece of kit, a stereo amp will always be far better at music reproduction. if you want to go for arcam kit see if you can still find an arcam a32 for£600 brand new/end of line that were available all over the net but are getting harder to find now

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts