Suggestion for an image library

zameerisgreat

May 10, 2008
Visit site
The site would do well to include an image library where visitors and especially member's have access to high resolution, detailed close-up images of all the products tested by the WHF team. Also, images of all new products launched at shows and events like for ex., the forthcoming IFA at Berlin should be posted at the site. This would be much appreciated by your mag's fans. I am sure about that.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
There are plans to offer more images of the products reviewed, and of course we will offer extensive coverage of the new products launched at all shows we attend, but why on earth would you want a high-resolution picture library on the site? Such pictures are generally available on manufacturers' sites - well at least at good enough resolution for inspection on screen...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Two more photographers would mean three, plus the freelance cover we use. Would make the suggested image library an expensive luxury with no benefit for most of the site membership, and a lot of work in policing where the pictures ended up...

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I would have thought the rear view of head phones would be similer to the front.
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
idc:How about keep the one photographer and get an assistant to turn products around so that the back can be photographed.

Nice idea, but it's the relighting and shooting of the rear view that takes the time, not the turning round.

idc

Would it help to get the assistant to turn the photographer around instead?

I can't be bothered trailing around maker's websites and in any case not all show the back side. In any case "I like big butts and I cannot lie...."

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts