Subscriptions

Gray

I always look at the weekly survey on the MSE website.
This week it asks what services people subscribe to.
I don't subscribe to any (either listed or otherwise).
Am I alone in that? I suspect that I am.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I always look at the weekly survey on the MSE website.
This week it asks what services people subscribe to.
I don't subscribe to any (either listed or otherwise).
Am I alone in that? I suspect that I am.
I don’t subscribe to any either.

Reactions: Gray
Spotify, Amazon Prime, Netflix and a few magazines - Delayed Gratification, Science Focus, The Sky at Night, Autocar, evo and RT. Did, and will again at some point, have swimming pool membership. I'll wait until it feels like we're most post-COVID than we are at present.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2457

I would have had you down as a subscriber to at least one of those gel.......so I'm not alone as a non-subscriber.
I know people might think that but I am quite tight when I put my mind to it. :)

Friesiansam

I thought I was going to join the list of non-subscribers but, we do have Sky which is on the list, mainly because terrestrial doesn't work well here. When the current contract comes to an end though, we are going Freesat. Then I can join the miserable sods who subscribe to nothing!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 108165

Amazon Prime is my only subscription service. Got the Fire Stick to make my TV smart again and just rolled with Prime.

Gray

we are going Freesat. Then I can join the miserable sods who subscribe to nothing!
As a miserable sod, needless to say I've had Freesat since it started ;)
Channel 4 is no longer in HD though as they refused to pay what Freesat required.
Not sure if all brands allow it, but my (older) Humax models can tune to any non- Freesat channel from the Astra satellite (inc. 4 HD)....so you're not limited to channels on the FS platform - though with non FS you are limited to now / next info (no full EPG / timer recordings).

Reactions: Friesiansam

TRENDING THREADS