Streamer League Table

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

acalex

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
acalex said:
Ahhhhhhhh, stop it, you are building a monster :rofl:

I even know where I could listen to it, very nice guy here in Brussels who is a Linn dealer...

It's not as crazy as it sounds. If you combine all the money you are thinking of spending on your variety of sources (TT; Transport/Dac; CDP etc), you are probably at the cost of a Klimax DS/1...one box that does everything! Many on the Linn forum think it matches a fully loaded LP12.

Yes but I want a nice TT also :D! I was too much impressed by the analogic sound...the most impressive difference I have heard so far. Plus those big colorful LPs, the smell of old, the pops and cracs of the disc, the action of going there, putting the disc, setting and relaxing...I must have this! Everything on LPs made my tap my foot continuosly...it's like music took life! :dance:

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
acalex said:
CnoEvil said:
acalex said:

I even know where I could listen to it, very nice guy here in Brussels who is a Linn dealer...

It's not as crazy as it sounds. If you combine all the money you are thinking of spending on your variety of sources (TT; Transport/Dac; CDP etc), you are probably at the cost of a Klimax DS/1...one box that does everything! Many on the Linn forum think it matches a fully loaded LP12.

Yes but I want a nice TT also :D! I was too much impressed by the analogic sound...the most impressive difference I have heard so far. Plus those big colorful LPs, the smell of old, the pops and cracs of the disc, the action of going there, putting the disc, setting and relaxing...I must have this! Everything on LPs made my tap my foot continuosly...it's like music took life! :dance:

Check with your girlfriend first ;)

acalex

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
tino said:
acalex said:
CnoEvil said:
acalex said:

Check with your girlfriend first ;)

Well Tino, to be honest with you, she's the first one who is pushing me towards this. She was the first one to propose "maybe we should buy a nice TT", so from this point of view I am an happy man! :)

She also agreed to have a 3 screens pc in the living room (my working station) and a 55 LED TV hanging on top (which sometimes I use as 4th screen just in case) :D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts