Strange optical lag issue. HELP PLEASE!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Panasonic BT200 blu-ray surround sound system.

I am playing optical digital inputs into it. The problem is this, when I start up the system there is no lag at all, but after 2 or 3 hours of use through the optical input, the sound lag becomes visually noticable (ie you shoot a gum on the xbox, the gun moves and around 1/2 second later you hear the sound), if I unplug and plug the optical cable in again the problem resets, (is fine for a few hours then same issue).

Does any one have any ideas of how I can rectify this issue??

A

Anonymous

Have you tried another optical cable to see if it resolves the issue.

A

Anonymous

I dont have another one, but would it realy be the cable?? I have used this cable for a few years and it has worked fine, its a JVC one.

A

Anonymous

you can get a optical cable for a 1 or 2 pounds from ebay worth the money or borrow one from a friend for the day just to eliminate the the cable issue if thats what is causing the problem.

A

Anonymous

But if I unplug and replug the cable the sound is fine again, so it shouldn't be the cable should it??

A

Anonymous

doesnt sound like the cable but its the only way to eliminate the problem if after trying the cable it still happens then at least you will know for sure that what i would do.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts