Star Wars in 3D is coming

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
aliEnRIK:George senses his bank balance getting bigger already...........

...so maybe he should use it to re-make Episodes I to III in glorious non-kiddy-friendly-o-vision.
emotion-4.gif

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
ESP2009:
aliEnRIK:George senses his bank balance getting bigger already...........

...so maybe he should use it to re-make Episodes I to III in glorious non-kiddy-friendly-o-vision.
emotion-4.gif

Hes still got blurays to make - at least 2 versions of the 1st 3 films (Star wars etc) to put onto bluray. He'll probably redo some special efffects he wasnt happy with in ANY of the 6 films and release even more versions.

And then the big one ~ the last 3 films as he promised a LONG time ago (Which I really hope are a lot better than the last 3 messes he made)

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
aliEnRIK:

And then the big one ~ the last 3 films as he promised a LONG time ago (Which I really hope are a lot better than the last 3 messes he made)

Fat chance! If anything, he will now be aiming at the under five-year-old market for max profitability - his retirement must be coming up soon. Not only will there be spurious, faster than the adult eye can follow, chases and an even greater overdose of cutesy space-going robots and critters, but there will be a geometric increase in slap-stick, knockabout humour. Oh, and everyone will live happily ever after, regardless of Force alignment. And we won't even delve into the murky world of revisions to Star Wars history.

Anyway, which particular thread of Star Wars post Episode VI future will he choose to follow, now that he has sold the rights to sufficient authors, and the like, such that there are various versions of that future?

Don't get me started. Next thing you'll be telling me is that they're doing The Hobbit with Telly-Tubby halflings!

scene

ESP2009:

Don't get me started. Next thing you'll be telling me is that they're doing The Hobbit with Telly-Tubby halflings!

No, that was George Lucas with the Ewoks in Episode VI
emotion-4.gif

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I met someone whose wife worked with George Lucas on a daily basis for three years. I asked him if she ever asked him whether he felt he owed the world an apology for Jar-Jar Binks. She didn't. Wasted opportunity...

Sliced Bread

Big Aura:
I met someone whose wife worked with George Lucas on a daily basis for three years. I asked him if she ever asked him whether he felt he owed the world an apology for Jar-Jar Binks. She didn't. Wasted opportunity...
She should have just nonchalantly threw a drink in his face
emotion-1.gif

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:

Good old George hasn't lost his touch. Cinema first, then Bluray. Oh, and then the Bluray box set. Then the re-remastered Blurays with some bits he forgot to put in.

He'll only make money as long as people buy into it all of the time.

No doubt there will be enough punters out there to earn him a few extra bucks.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
laserman16:FrankHarveyHiFi:

Good old George hasn't lost his touch. Cinema first, then Bluray. Oh, and then the Bluray box set. Then the re-remastered Blurays with some bits he forgot to put in.

I'd like Eps IV-VI on Blu-ray but beyond that nothing much. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing them on the big screen, I can't remember going to see them when they first came out, I might have seen ROTJ in the cinema but ESB would be good.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
the_lhc:laserman16:FrankHarveyHiFi:

I'd like Eps IV-VI on Blu-ray but beyond that nothing much. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing them on the big screen, I can't remember going to see them when they first came out, I might have seen ROTJ in the cinema but ESB would be good.

First three (last three) are good, but last three (first three) are imo a load of mush.

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
How many times can George "Re-Hash" these.Maybe the recession is affecting him and he is down to his last few million ......shame. As the saying goes " You can put lipsick on a pig but it`s still a pig ".

Cynical old me.

A

Anonymous

Hate to brag (actually, not really), I posted this on this forum about a year ago. I saw a 30 second clip in 3D at Virgin Media's HQ before there was 3d TV's for sale.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts