Special Overseas Discounts???

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
On the home page there's a banner declaring Special Overseas Dicounts-Click Here...Great i thought, no more trecking to Eason to get the mag and i can save a few quid

I'm not seeing the Special Overseas Discounts, all i get is an option to select country ( Rep of Ireland ) and it's showing up as £75[:^)]

The magazine costs £4.40, so 13 issues = £57.20 which means there's a £17.80 charge for postage...fair enough but where's the discounts??

I buy the magazine for €6.30 in the shop, so 13 issues = €81.90 or ( £69.75 - xe.com rates)

Can someone check if there's an error in the link or confirm that there is in fact no discounts for overseas ( well, for Rep of Ireland ) subscribers.

Many thanks

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Much appreciated Andrew, it would be nice to get the magazine delivered early........that way i wouldn't have to read the spoiler alerts on the forum
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

And I would also be very interested if the offer of the free Chord HDMI could also be made available to new subscribers from over here also (Ireland) thanks Andrew...

A

Anonymous

May have to wait until Monday now before I can check with someone on our publishing side to get you an answer. Apologies...

That was the 14th May, I just asked about the offer of the HDMI cables...!! Keen to sign up but if you're not...

A

Anonymous

In answer to your query about International subscriptions, due to restrictions within our ordering process, we only have one blanket price for Europe. The majority European countries sell our magazines at ? 9 meaning that the subscription prices offers good value for money and secures every issue delivered. Unfortunately, for now, it does mean that in the Republic of Ireland it works out cheaper for you to buy What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision on the on the newsstand.

We regularly review our distribution contracts and pricing, and we will look to see if we can improve the discount there in the future.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts