Special offer now at John Lewis

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
John Lewis are giving you a £5 voucher for every £25 you spend. There is a catch as you might expect. You have to spend the money in store. The offer is not available on-line.

Miggs
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

I just dropped £270 in there not more than an hour ago,ish.

No vouchers for me!

Any link to the offer?

A

Anonymous

Can't find any trace of this ANYWHERE.

Consider it to be unsubstantiated, until OP can provide some link to the offer itself. I was in store this afternoon and there was noevidence of any offer at all.

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
The offer came via a radio advert up here in the Liverpool area so it does not need to be substantiated. Its at least the second time this year they have run this promotion.

Like I said in the original post its only available in store, not on the web so cannot give you a link. I don't know but you might have to ask for it and say your heard it on the radio.

Miggs

A

Anonymous

Is the , like a reference to region? Ey Der?

I'm only ranting as I would be miffed at missing out on £55 of voucehrs today.
I still don't buy it. JL have ceased any internet codes, and usually have a country wide offer policy. I can't see one store doing it, nor can I see it not being advertised in store (no point having it if it is a secret).

If you can be specific about what the radio "said", that would help me hugely. Cos I want my moneeeeey!!!
Please let me know if you hear it again and can get the detail.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

JL Nottingham say "what?".

They have not heard of this one, so I'd love to have more detail from this radio advert. If only so I can go back to them and claim my booty.

Any more info Miggs?

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
The advert came from City Talk radio up here in Liverpool. I have had the radio on today but as of yet the advert has not been on. The wife even heard the advert as well so its not as if I am making it up. What I will do is this, I am going to phone JL in Liverpool on Thursday and I will let you know.

Miggs.

A

Anonymous

Cheers.

If JL up your way are doing this offer, they will have to match it here.
As I have a receipt for £270, it is worth a lot to me.

Appreciate your help, and sorry for being persistant.

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
No problems SAP7. Like I said, I have definately heard the advert, for at least the second time this year.I will phone them and post the reply.

Miggs.
emotion-2.gif

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I phoned John Lewis today and apparently it was my mistake. The lady I spoke to said they do not do radio advertising. So I can only assume the store in question was in fact another store in Liverpool, Lewis's. The stores are not connected in any way. Very sorry for building people hopes up, mine included. I was going to go down there on Sunday and buy my new telly, but not now.

Sorry Miggs.

A

Anonymous

I can't lose the £55 I never had, I suppose.

The cost of things these days is terrible. Who would have thought that a whirry machine with a knife bit would set me back the same as a PS3 or netbook.

She better use her damn John Lewis Magimix XL!

Thanks for having the good grace to reply back, and hold your hands up. If it helps, I always was very sceptical! I was expecting this.

A

Anonymous

John Lewis sort out some good deals i got my first Technics Hi-Fi from there

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts