speakers TRIANGLE

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Vous bonjour je suis un votre client et j'écris de l'Italie. J'ai acheté du Triangle de haut-parleurs ZERIUS 202. ENLEVER LE MASQUE PROTECTIF, pour la propreté j'ai trouvé ces tache de moule. ---Sont elles dangereux pour la vie des membranes ? Avec un je déchire ai refroidi ils ne sortent pas la chose que je peux faire ? Il est discuté de woofer de carte, la chose que je peux faire ? Pour les graisser non vrai ? Pour donner un aucun-moule de pulvérisation ? Qui m'a conseillé ? remercie des salutations --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hello I am a your customer and I write from the Italy. I bought speakers Triangle ZERIUS 202. REMOVING THE PROTECTIVE MASK, for cleanliness I found these blot of mold. ---aren't dangerous for the life of the membranes? With one I tear dampened they do not come away thing I can do? It is discussed of woofer of card, thing I can do? To grease them no true? To give a spray no-mold? That advised me? thanks greetings

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I think this is a problem best solved by your local distributor, or Triangle itself. To contact Triangle, click here...

Je pense que c'est un problŠme plus r‚solu par votre distributeur local, ou Triangle lui-mˆme. Pour communiquer avec Triangle, cliquez ici ...

(With apologies for bad French...)

wtaylorbasil

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I hope I am notbreaking the rules! I can not find an answer to my problem and hope you can steer me in the right direction.

I bought a pair of Kef 104Ab reference speakers but one of the cabinet got damaged in transit and is not air-tight. The bass seems affected on this- is this because the auxiliary bass radiator (passive radiator) is not getting the air pressure to drive it? Where can I have it repaired, within economic repair?

would be grateful

regards

William

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts