speakers for roksan kandy k2

donlogan

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi i got the roksan k2 intergrated and power amp,i am looking at getting a pair of neat motive 3 bookshelf speakers,all the reviews seem good for the neats,although they seem a tad on the small side to me to reproduce the sound the reviews state,i currently have b&w 603 s2 bookshelf speakers,i am limited with space only a small room,if not the neat motives any other speaker recommendations,cheers

The speakers have to be well suited to your romm, not necesssarily your amp.

You do not state room size or layout. Any amp will drive most speakers adequately (although there are obvious no-go's).

Finding a speaker that will perform well in your room is the ultimate endeavour .

Happy_Listner

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Sticking with bookshelf sized speakers why not try the Roksan TR-5's? They were made for K2 amp.

Otherwise I think the Dynaudio X14's might be a good match up.

:cheers:

donlogan

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the replies everything is in the bedroom due to not having space downstairs,i was looking at some Q acoustics 2050i floorstanders but i think theyneed a big room to flourish,i just need a little more bottom end if thats possible

donlogan

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
i think the b&w ive got are the largest bookshelf they did,i may be looking for floorstanders but budget is only £500 so a little limited i'm afraid,the totem arros look great but a little out of my price range

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts