Speakers for CA840A and DACMagic via TransparentAudio

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am running CA DacMagic via Transparent Audio MusicLink Balanced to CA840A v2. Current speakers are KEF Q300 on Mission Standard stands connected to amp via Transparent Audio MusicWave (older MM1 version).

Can't say that current system is bright but there is definitely to much treble or maybe it is a bit harsh for my taste... can't really say. The rest is totally OK. Bass is full and well defined, midrange punchy, there is sweetness in the sound ... nothing else to complain about.

I have auditioned Mezzo 6 and found them better then my KEFs. Dynaudio 62 were approximately the same as Mezzo. All auditions were with my equipment but in dealer’s quarters.

Since taking my equipment to all local dealerships for auditions (no home trial and money back guarantee in my country) is really hard work can anyone please give me some suggestions what else to try out or your opinion on synergy between Mezzo and Dyno with CA.

Room size is medium but I can't bring speakers more then 30cm from the back wall so backward firing reflex port is probably not an option. Bookshelfs are not a must.
Price range is up to 1000 EUR.

All opinions will be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

I'm in the same case! The speakers cable are different, and I'm finding out which speakers would feel best with that amp.

Please, sanyone could help me?

I'looking for a monitor pair.

Thank you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts