Speakers for another system

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I have decided to replace the whole system mentioned below and i am also going to replace the speakers for my second system which consists of yet another Arcam Alpha 9 integrated amp, Arcam 8SE CD player with Ven Den Hul 'The Name' interconnects and QED silver anniversary bi-wire cable I have been offered 2 sets of speakers, Mission M35i and B&W P4 speakers Now i'm a massive fan of B&W speakers and will be going for B&W speakers again for my main system but i wanted to see what peoples opinions would be of the B&W P4's and the Mission M35i's? I mainly listen to quite bassy music including Leftfield, Fischerspooner, Underworld, Daft Punk, Hed Kandi but also listen to a bit of Jazz, some Blues and even go as far as Jethro Tull, Queen and Pink Floyd If anyone has owned these speakers or owns them now, i'd be very interested to hear your opinions. Ta

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="d_a_n1979"]

If anyone has owned these speakers or owns them now, i'd be very interested to hear your opinions.[/quote]

Don't own them, but reviewed them yonks back. Very good speakers indeed - I'd go for them over the Missions.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Hi Andrew, thanks for the reply

What would your opinion (or anyone elses) be on the M/A BR5's or BR6's with the same Arcam amp & CD player?

TRENDING THREADS