Speaker that come with micro systems

Q Bass

Sep 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi

Are the speakers that come with the Teac CR-H240 micro system magnetically shielded and would they do for a small bedroom?

Cheers

John Duncan

I had a look but couldn't tell whether they were shielded. they'd be ok for a b/room but personally I'd avoid most bundled micro speakers and get Q Acoustic 1010s, Evo Tangents or similar.

Q Bass

Sep 5, 2007
Visit site
I am going to do that very thing but in about a month when funds allow

The reason I ask is that they will go next to a CRT TV for the moment

Thank you

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
I bought the Tangent Evo's to go with an Onyko CR-515 and they are very small and can be wall mounted too, with a neat glossy look (in a few different colours). This wasnt for a main system but for a bedroom and in this respect they sound excellent. However dont go expecting thumping bass with these, i would say they have a sweet and very musical quality and convey a very decent soundstage and are really good with mellow styles such as easy listening, jazz, chill etc, but also pretty good with pop. I probably wouldnt recommend them for heavy rock / techno. The specification says they are shielded too but ive never actually tested it out.

Q Bass

Sep 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi

Thank you well that rules them out then - I know not to expect much from them but I would like them to be quite punchy

I will add a small yamaha sub later for the thump

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts