speaker placement ( especially monitor audio rs1 placement)

audioaddict

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Since my previous post "" help my system is driving me nuts"" I have taken to experimenting with speaker placement, mainly out of frustration and knock me down, for the most part it has worked. As most people know on here, the ma rs1 are not the deepest sounding design but since moving them a fair way out from my rear wall can you believe they have become deeper, more detailed and solid ?? No I know they need upgrading, and I might well have to downsize in near future (my next post ) which I will do, but I no longer dread my listening sessions and am quite enjoying the system again . I really would urge others to not give up and keep experimenting, take care everyone.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
It's surprising how good some speakers can sound when they're driven well, and your Audiolabs will be driving them extremely well. I've heard similarly priced speakers on the end of £10k's worth of Bryston pre/power, and they defied theirprice point.

This goes to prove what I keep saying on forums, that people don't pay enough attention to their amplification. I've seen so many people on forums buying expensive speakers because they've got a deal on them, and while they're happy with how they sound (of course, their natural quality will make them sound better), they're only hearing half of what they're capable of.

There are many that say that speakers make the biggest difference. Yes, they may make the biggest 'audible difference', but they don't necessarily make the biggest improvement in sound quality.

audioaddict

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
i think youre dead right david and although i will be ugrading speakers ( if i dont have to down size ) i will not be spending a fortune thats for sure

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts