Speaker matching Linn Majik 140 Vs Kudos X2 ?

hypnotoad

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Ive been looking at some combinations of systems to buy. I am seriously considering the Naim Unitilite as my main source.;

but unsure what speakers to match. I want the system to be integrated with the TV, playstation, blue ray and sky etc., but still be a

regular hifi system to play music. I don`t want to go down the home cinema route with dozens of speakers everywhere.

I want quality not quantiy of electronic boxes everywhere. I have heard the kudos x2 but not the linn majik 140. I like the crispness

of the kudos , but I feel I may have to incorporate a woofer to give some depth for movies when the are various effects. I was thinking of

the linn majik 140 would provide the solution of providing good base without the need of a subwoofer. My music taste is varied, jazz ,blues, classical

etc. I am bringing back my record collection from the dead, so Im including the pro-ject carbon fibre debut record deck. My budget will be £3,500

approx. Would the linn be right for this, as I spoke to to my local hifi shop and they went strangely quiet when I mentioned Linn. Any help or comment

please :help: :help:

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
It's a bit over budget, but the Linn Majik DSM with Kef LS50 or R300s sounded very good to me.....and has great connectivity.

I wrote about it here: http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/linn-kef-regaand-a-friend

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts