Speaker Cables and Interconnects

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

I'm looking recommendations for speaker cables to connect a Plinius 9200 or Hautonga integrated amplifier to PMC Fact 8 speakers. I also require balanced XLR interconnects to connect a Merdian MS600 to the Plinius amp.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards

Clive

Clive123 said:
Hello

I'm looking recommendations for speaker cables to connect a Plinius 9200 or Hautonga integrated amplifier to PMC Fact 8 speakers. I also require balanced XLR interconnects to connect a Merdian MS600 to the Plinius amp.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards

Clive

Hi Clive

Fwiw, i am using Plinius Odean, Hiato and Hautonga amplifiers and they are all being used with standard 500 strand OFC speaker cables. XLR interconnects to connect a Chord Electronics QBD76 DAC, Onkyo's PR-SC5508 and Audiolab's 8200CD/8200CDQ to the Plinius amplifiers are from a local Pro audio shop.

All of these cables will be more then good enough for your components :)

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your replies.

Rick, could I ask you for your impressions on the different characteristics between the Plinius 9200 and Hautonga. The specs looks very similar.

Thanks and kind regards

Clive

Hi Clive

Your welcome.

The new Hautonga amplifier builds on the strengths on the 9200 by offering low frequency which is more solid, tighter and with better depth, a mid range which is clearer and more potent and a treble which is much finer and with greater extension. Added to this the presentation as a whole has more coherence, grip, speed and projects the soundstage in a more focused and natural manner :)

The new Hautonga amplifier was certainly worth the wait and with it Plinius are offering levels of power/performance a step closer to their mighty Hiato amplifier :bigsmile:

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts