Soundmagic E10C cable noise

Scottwaltonuk

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Soundmagic E10C
I have a set of these and I am having some really bad cable noise. When I move my head even slightly it's like I hear the sea. Some fantastic reviews of these just not sure why there is so much noise. Any ideas as I have tried all the tips supplied and it is the same with all of them. Not heard as bad noise since I had a cheap pair years back.
Cheers

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Scottwaltonuk said:
Soundmagic E10C I have a set of these and I am having some really bad cable noise. When I move my head even slightly it's like I hear the sea. Some fantastic reviews of these just not sure why there is so much noise. Any ideas as I have tried all the tips supplied and it is the same with all of them. Not heard as bad noise since I had a cheap pair years back. Cheers

I would use 2 of the clothing clips so as to isolate the cable at 2 points from touching the body.

MaxD

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I had this e10 for one week, i had the same problem and i sent it back becouse - for me - they are terrible, comparable to cheap earbuds dispatched with low to medium level phones.

i have to say that I still didn't find a valuable replacement for my iphone 6 default Apple earphones. They sound really good IMHO, they do have bass, medium and the right treble and a very good soundstage. All of this immensely better if cmpared with award winning e10c.

And well, I'm asking how they get this awards...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts